Intern with the Winfield for Congress campaign!
What we're looking for:
• Commitment to work 10-15 hours per week
• Ability to adjust and adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
• Good interpersonal skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Willingness to speak with voters over the phone and through door-to-door canvassing
Internships are unpaid, but as a member of the Winfield for Congress campaign you will gain valuable first-hand experience working on a congressional campaign at the grassroots level, learn skills that you will use for the rest of your life, and make lasting connections and friendships. Most importantly, you will be at the forefront of a movement that can change the direction of our country towards a more equal and just America. Together, let’s make history.
All are encouraged to apply! Please enter your contact information below, along with a brief statement explaining why you are interested in working with the campaign.
We look forward to hearing from you!